Extra Fruit Sensations gum  » Food  »
  • Recently while at the checkout line in the supermarket I came upon a new gum I decided I would like to try
  • I thought it sounded like something worth trying so I bought myself a pack
  • I think the boxes that the new gums are coming in make it easier to get your gum and you don't have to worry about it sticking in the pack
  • I like Extra gum because it is sugarfree and does not promote tooth decay
  • It is worth paying a little extra for in my opinion

• by snowy

Recently while at the checkout line in the supermarket I came upon a new gum I decided I would like to try. The gum was Extra Fruit sensations. The flavor of the gum is Berry paradise. I thought it sounded like something worth trying so

I bought myself a pack.

This gum does have a very good flavor and is something that comes in the box so it is easy to get a stick out. I think the boxes that the new gums are coming in make it easier to get your gum and you don’t have to worry about it sticking in the pack.

I like Extra gum because it is sugarfree and does not promote tooth decay. This gum is endorsed by the American Dental Association. I am not sure what ...

• Extra Fruit Sensations gum
      their endorsement actually means, but it looks good on the package. (All those dentists can’t be wrong, right?)

This gum is a little expensive. I think I paid 1.`19 for a pack but I think it is worth it if you like the convenience

of a box and are looking to buy sugar free gum to boot. I would recommend this Extra fruit sensations gum to those who are gum chewers and would like the benefit of a sugarfree gum. It is worth paying a little “extra” for in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272006732950330/k2311a0620/6.20.09