Little Debbie Smores  » Food  »
  • Products by Vachon are considered the best of these products, usually lined up against the wall
  • My sister who is a little more picky when it comes to her food, also enjoyed them tremendously

• by selphiealmasy8

I have a sweet tooth like you wouldn’t believe! This involves a great many different types of sweets. You name it I’m pretty well hooked on any type, with a few exeptions. My local Giant Tiger keeps instock a wide arrange of cake like items.

Products by Vachon are considered the best of these products, usually lined up

against the wall. Little Debbie is usually the brand that goes on sale so that makes her the more genric brand, I’d have to guess.

There isn’t too much of a difference in the long run, probably only the ones that linger in the mind and have more to do with bias than anything else.

When I walked into ...

• Giant Tiger this week I saw a new Little Debbie product.

It was called Smores. You know, those things that are a staple of campfires around the globe.

Little Debbie’s Smores are probably not exactly like the real thing. The Smores consist of two chocolate dipped graham wafer.

Sandwiched between them is some chocolate fudge icing and some

marshmallows. While it isn’t exactly the same, Smores are very tasty.

I like the combination. My sister who is a little more picky when it comes to her food, also enjoyed them tremendously.

It’s good value for the amount as well, coming in boxes of 6. Little Debbie’s Smores make a great addition to her other line of products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272006732640230/k2311a0620/6.20.09