Integra Level Roll Towel  » Health  »
  • There has long been a problem with public washrooms
  • Sure the issue of the germy and slowly bloating bar of soap had been addressed and taken care of with the addition of a Sani-Sol liquid soap detergent dispenser but what are you to do with the problem of getting paper towels safely without ruining the cleaning job you just did with the soap
  • Little did I know, that my local Library would find the solution so quickly and efficiently
  • I don’t run a public restroom, myself, my own one in my home is enough, thank you very much, but I can consider that this function would save on money

• by selphiealmasy8

There has long been a problem with public washrooms. From the one in your Doctor’s office to the Library’s to the Burger King’s to… Well you get the drift. And this problem isn’t one really associated with or even realized I’d wager. Sure the issue of the germy and slowly bloating bar of soap had been addressed and taken care of with the addition of a Sani-Sol liquid soap detergent dispenser but what are you to do with the problem of getting paper towels safely without ruining the cleaning job you just did with the soap? Aha! I bet you didn’t think of that! I never really did either. Well, maybe occasionally on those days when I have been Uber conscious of germs and my health, particularly winter during cold and flu season,

or when I have encountered a pretty nasty restroom, ones that make me feel as if I would be safer off waiting until I got home, and reminded me of Mark Renton’s encounter with a certain restroom from the film Trainspotting.

Little did I know, that my local Library would find the solution so quickly and efficiently. Last month, while needing to use the restroom before heading off to grocery shop, I saw a rather fancy looking addition made to the restroom. A sleek, black and modern device was where the usual paper towel dispenser usually was. I studied it and saw that it was a device to aid in getting paper towels easily without needing to use your hands and get them dirty. The device was by San Jamar and I later found ...

• out it was their Integra Lever Roll Towel. Being strange, I loved getting to test it out.

By using your elbow, not your hands, the Integra Lever Roll Towel will effortlessly feed out a sheet of paper towel. The instructions are very simple, contained in a solitary image on the Integra itself. It was fun to use really. So fun, I had to restrain myself from sending sheet after sheet out from the Integra’s slot. See. I told you I was strange.

According to the San Jamar site, the Integra is easy to load, due to the fact that it features fewer internal parts. The Integra also minimizes space, and more importantly, holds all sizes of rolls. That, in the realm of all the paper towel dispensers and those who install them, is probably a

very big deal. I don’t run a public restroom, myself, my own one in my home is enough, thank you very much, but I can consider that this function would save on money. It means you can go and purchase the cheaper brand and not have to worry about stocking your paper towels from an outlet or from the paper towel dispenser’s company directly.

I have since used the Library’s restroom on several more occasions. Each time that I do I am eternally grateful and pleased with the Integra Lever Roll Towel. I still have to fight the urge to use it just for fun, but I have learned to contain myself, hoping that other patrons do as well. No matter how fun it is to push down on that simple lever with your elbow.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342006732610230/k2311a0620/6.20.09