Star Trek Voyager season 3 episode 10  » TV  »
1.5
  • Tonight I was searching for a show to watch when I decided to watch the latest episode of Star Trek Voyager season 3 episode 10
  • In part I mean, when I think of Kes I think of a warm and compassionate person
  • This was not one of the better episodes of Voyager in my opinion in that it was more dark than most and therefore just did not interest me as much as normal
  • I was looking so forward to seeing it that it was kind of a let down over what I had anticipated is the best way to say it

• by sadonna

Tonight I was searching for a show to watch when I decided to watch the latest episode of Star Trek Voyager season 3 episode 10. It was titled the Warlord due the fact that it was about a warlord that takes over Kes’s body.

It was a twisted episode compared to most of the other Voyager

episodes I have seen in the past.

In part I mean, when I think of Kes I think of a warm and compassionate person.

Where as the Warlord is greedy, deceitful and in general evil by nature.

To combine the two in a mental battle seems a bit odd to me at least.

However I ...

• was sure as it worked out that Kes would prevail as the stronger of the two mentally and be able to defeat this warlord.

This was not one of the better episodes of Voyager in my opinion in that it was more dark than most and therefore just did not interest me as much as normal.

I was looking so forward to seeing it that it was kind of a let down over what I had anticipated is the best way to say it.

It is still worth while to watch but it is what I would call a b rated version of the show compared to the normal a I would give it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102006732440230/k2311a0620/6.20.09