Dead Like Me: Business Unfinished  » TV  »

• by Orrymain

What we learn in Dead Like Me: Business Unfinished is that obnoxious Daisy is a scammer. I’ve never liked this character and her behavior here shows one of the reasons why. She’s just an empty character. In

this episode, she’s eager to get her hands on some money by pretending to have a seance and charging $20,000 for the reading. It’s just dumb, and I was bored watching her.

What I did like about this story was the Roxy plot. Roxy is played nicely by Jasmine Guy. We learn her history and see her death. Normally a very tough character, Roxy shows her vulnerable side as she grieves her passing for another year. It’s ...

• Dead Like Me: Business Unfinished
      a poignant story, and I was really drawn into it. Guy did just a bit of dancing, something she’s very good at.

Susan Sullivan guest starred in this episode as a wealthy woman who dies. She’s the one who

is an unwilling part to the scheme Daisy is pulling. Sullivan has style, and we see it here.

So, Dead Like Me: Business Unfinished gets a split decision. Half of the story annoyed me and the other half thrilled me.

Trey Clough says :

The Roxy plot is my favorite part of the entire series as well

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102006732360230/k2311a0620/6.20.09