Little Debbie Creme-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes  » Food  »
1.5
  • The main reason that I prefer the Hostess variety is because the Little Debbie cupcakes are not quite as moist and rich
  • That is why I just pay more and purchase Hostess because I know that I am going to enjoy those cupcakes

• by GenesisOne

I do not care all that much for these Little Debbie Creme-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes. I much prefer the Hostess chocolate cupcakes for a couple of reasons.

quite as moist and rich.

I would not go nearly as far as to say that they taste stale or like not much at all, but they seem to lack the deliciously authentic flavor that Hostess cupcakes have and the cream is also not quite as flavorful and plentiful.

I would not say that the Little Debbie cupcakes are horrible - just inferior.

They are not quite as large as the Hostess cupcakes, but I would say that they are close.

They have basically the same ...

• Little Debbie Creme-Filled Chocolate Cupcakes
      creme design over the top of the frosting.

Although I prefer the Hostess cupcakes, I would not discourage someone from trying these because I know that my tastes and preferences are not exactly the same as other peoples’ - perhaps that is an

understatement! They are a better price than the Hostess cupcakes, although not as many come in a box.

You only get six.

That is why I just pay more and purchase Hostess because I know that I am going to enjoy those cupcakes!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272006732280130/k2311a0620/6.20.09