Samsung Tocco  » Phones  »
  • This would not be a lie in saying that when it comes to choosing a new mobile phone, I wanted to try and avoid getting a Samsung
  • Don’t get me wrong, I like the brand and believe that Samsung products offer value for money and great technology
  • Despite being so slim I am impressed with the build quality it does not feel like it is going to break in your hand and actually feels very durable
  • If I was to be picky then I would say that the Samsung text messaging feature is still not the easiest to use but I definitely think that this does not compromise the whole user-friendliness aspect of the phone too
  • If you don’t already have this phone, you should consider looking into it

• by internetwhizzkid

This would not be a lie in saying that when it comes to choosing a new mobile phone, I wanted to try and avoid getting a Samsung. Don’t get me wrong, I like the brand and believe that Samsung products offer value for money and great technology. I just find that Samsung mobile phones despite looking great are a little more complicated to operate than they actually need to be.

But the thing was this was the only mobile phone which was cheap enough and had all the features that I would of wanted. It probably comes as a no-brainer that the Tocco looks fantastic it has a professional looking design, and it is slim, which works great for me as it will not create a too much extra weight or a bigbulge in my t shirt or trouser pockets.

Despite being so slim I am impressed with the build quality it does not feel like it is going to break in your hand and actually feels very durable. If you like

phones which come loaded with features (camera mp3 player etc and functions (video calling etc) then the Tocco will not disappoint here either.

First of all you have the ability to get a lot of memory capacity which is useful for me as I tend to be very lazy at emptying my text messages and uploading any photographs that I take to the computer. The camera function is also very good it has a high resolution which delivers sharp pictures with a decent flash which is also auto depending on the light sensitivity, and to be honest it can rival any standard digital camera out on the high streets, even if it is short by 1 or 2 megapixels.

And for once I have to mention that I am also very impressed with how easy this thing is to use! (Even though it is something I would expect anyway considering its all touch screen!) I really do like the user-friendly menu, it is easy to navigate and is made simpler to use ...

• by an excellent and very sensitive (2. 9”)touch screen.

The quality of the screen really is brilliant and you will find that the colours are very bright. I had not really caught on with the whole touch-screen revolution ( I was still tied into a mobile contract before getting this phone) I still think however that this phone is probably the easiest to use and a top iPhone killer (although I want an iPhone anyway).

I am sure that there are a heap of other benefits that the Tocco will reveal in time, but I am still getting to grips with how it works, and I’ll admit I am not a person who can be bothered looking through the long user manuals, I would rather just find it all out in my own time. If I was to be picky then I would say that the Samsung text messaging feature is still not the easiest to use but I definitely think that this does not compromise the whole user-friendliness aspect of the

phone too.

Take for example there is no landscape keyboard, and I have found to press the wrong button a few times, most probably because I have big man fingers. I have also found the battery to be durable and one of the best that I have seen.

I have been able to use the phone for around 5 days without a charge. Overall I have given the Samsung Tocco a score of 8 out of 10.

I love the slim design and the fact that despite being so slim there has been no compromise in the power, durability or performance of the product. It is easy to use and the screen quality is excellent.

This is definitely a phone that you can be proud to show your friends; I should also mention that the sound quality during phone calls Is actually excellent I guess that in this respect Samsung have created a high end phone which also does the basics right! If you don’t already have this phone, you should consider looking into it.

Samsung Tocco

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372006732220130/k2311a0620/6.20.09