Little Debbie Chocolate Chip Snack Cakes  » Food  »
  • I like that there is creme in between the chocolate and that really helps to make the cake taste better because the chocolate mixes with the creme and the two flavors combine to create a good taste
  • I would definitely recommend these snack cakes to any person that enjoys the flavor of chocolate and also likes the flavor of creme

• by GenesisOne

I have found these Little Debbie Chocolate Chip Snack Cakes to be a tasty treat to enjoy every now and then. While the flavor is not fantastically rich, the cakes do satisfy my desire for something sweet.

The chocolate cake is relatively moist and soft, although the flavor could possess a

more rich chocolate taste.

I like that there is creme in between the chocolate and that really helps to make the cake taste better because the chocolate mixes with the creme and the two flavors combine to create a good taste.

I also like the flavor of the white icing that ...

• surrounds the cakes.

On top of the frosting are chocolate chips which provide a layer of chocolate outside the chocolate interior.

All in all, between the icing and creme filling and the chocolate cake and chocolate chips, there is a pretty good balance that exists between the two flavors and that

is something that I appreciate.

I like when there are two flavors and not one flavor overly dominates.

I will continue to purchase these cakes from time to time.

I would definitely recommend these snack cakes to any person that enjoys the flavor of chocolate and also likes the flavor of creme.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272006732140130/k2311a0620/6.20.09