Little Debbie Banana Twins Cakes
  • I found these Little Debbie Banana Twins Cakes to be rather tasty, really
  • I am impressed by the authentic banana flavor found in these cakes and I prefer eating one of these cakes to an actual banana
  • If you are someone that enjoys the flavor of bananas, I would most certainly recommend that you give these banana cakes a try
  • They are rich, flavorful and moist, and I know that I will definitely be purchasing these a second time and beyond

• by GenesisOne

I found these Little Debbie Banana Twins Cakes to be rather tasty, really. The banana flavoring is quite rich and real, and the cakes themselves are very moist and soft. The white creme that rests in between the cakes is a nice addition

and provides additional flavor to a snack cake that is already quite good. The white creme is pretty rich and creamy. I am impressed by the authentic banana flavor found in these cakes and I prefer eating one of these cakes to an actual banana! These cakes are not quite as good as the banana-nut muffins made by Little Debbie, but boy, they do come cross in my mind, that is for sure! A total of ten come in a box, and at a real steal ...

• Little Debbie Banana Twins Cakes
      of a price, too, at stores like Super Wal*Mart! The size of each cake is not all that big, but that is due to each cake being paired with another cake in a twin pack. When combined, the two make for a decently
      sized snack cake. If you are someone that enjoys the flavor of bananas, I would most certainly recommend that you give these banana cakes a try. They are rich, flavorful and moist, and I know that I will definitely be purchasing these a second time and beyond!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272006732100130/k2311a0620/6.20.09