Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I’m in the Mood for Scrub Foaming Body Buff  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love buying and trying out new or different bath products
  • I like that because it means that I can wear any scent body lotion that I please after my shower and I do not have to worry about the scents clashing with each other
  • I found that this product moisturized my skin pretty good
  • All things considered I would have to say that I had a pretty good experience with this product

• by betsyraeduke

I love buying and trying out new or different bath products. I am always searching for more bath products to try out. I just love to pamper myself. It is so relaxing at the end of a stressful day. One of my favorite stores is Bath and Body Works. On my last vist to this store I purchased Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I’m in the Mood for Scrub Foaming Body Buff.

This body scrub has shea butter beads in it. The claims about this product on Bath and Body works website say that this is a pampering shower scrub which allows you to polish and buff yourself while gently exfoliating your skin and then lavishing it with nourishing shea butter beads. The directions for using this product instruct you to pour a generous amount onto your skin in the shower and massage in a circular motion which is supposed to take away dry skin. Rinse afterward.

This product comes in two sizes. There is a two ounce size which sells for six dollars. This size comes

in a tube and sits upside down on its flip up lid. Also there is a sixteen ounce size which sells for twenty dollars. The sixteen ounce size comes packaged in a round bottle which has a flip up lid. This product has orange fruit extract in it which is for the purpose of smoothing your skin.

After purchasing this product I could not wait to try it out. That night I took it into the shower with me. I squeezed a good sized amount of it into my hand. This product is a really pretty shade of blue in color. It has specs of darker blue mixed into it. Also this scrub has a very pleasant scent. It smells super fresh and very clean. I like the fresh and clean scent. This product does not have a super strong fragrance or anything, just a light, but fresh and clean smelling scent. I like that because it means that I can wear any scent body lotion that I please after my shower and I do not have to ...

• worry about the scents clashing with each other.

Anyway, I lathered this scrub into my skin working it all over my body. This product does an excellent job of exfoliating. The lather created by this product was fairly light but it does a great job of getting you clean anyway. The scrubbing stuff in this product last for a long time so you can really work it in all over and get good exfoliation all over your body. After using this product I felt completely polished all over.

I found that this product moisturized my skin pretty good. I normally have pretty dry skin but after using this product my entire body felt silky and smooth. My skin really felt freshly hydrated too. All things considered I would have to say that I had a pretty good experience with this product. It exfoliated my skin well and left my skin hydrated and feeling soft and smooth. That is pretty much everything that I look for in a body scrub. As I mentioned, I did not notice that this product

lathered up a whole lot, but even so, it did clean well so I guess the lather part doesn’t really matter that much to me. I am quite happy with this product just the way it is. I will probably purchase this body scrub again in the future.

In summary, Bath and Body Works True Blue Spa I’m in the Mood for Scrub is a good body scrub. This scrub does a great job of exfoliating and moisturizing all of my skin. After using this product my entire body felt very silky smooth and soft. My skin was hydrated and I felt fresh and clean. This product has a wonderful, fresh clean scent that is mild and suitable for use with other scented body products without the worry of two different scents clashing. I had a really good experience with this product as it does everything that I want a body scrub to do. I will probably buy this body wash again in the future because I like it. I think that this is a good product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312006732050130/k2311a0620/6.20.09