Masada Mineral Herb Spa Detox M.D.  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love bath salts, especially dead sea salts as they have excellent healing qualities
  • This product provides some of the best aromatherapy that I have had in quite a while
  • Also, I really love the physical benefits that I got from this product
  • I really like this product a lot and I very highly recommend it

• by betsyraeduke

I love bath salts, especially dead sea salts as they have excellent healing qualities. As a gift from a good friend of mine I received Masada Mineral Herb Spa Detox M.D.

This product is a completely natural Dead Sea mineral salt product which has herbs added in for extra benefits. This bath product provides herb, mineral and aromatherapy all in one. According to product claims this bath treatment helps to purify your system and protect against toxins as well as fight mental fatigue and make your body feel refreshed. This product contains mineral salts, green tea, milk thistle, rosemary, juniper and eucalyptus. The salts are completely organic.

This product comes packaged in a jar containing two pounds of product and has a cap which screws on and off. The product inside is whole salts that are colored light purple. Mixed in with the salts

are dried herbs. This product comes with an attractive fabric pouch which is used for dissolving the salts into your bath water while at the same time, keeping the herbs out of your water. I should note here that are supposed to fill the pouch with one cup of the product, close it and then just swish the pouch around in your bath water until the salts dissolve and then pull it out. Do not just throw the pouch into the bath water because the herbs will leak out into your bath if you do that.

Also, this product says to consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant or under medical supervison so you may want to keep that in mind. Further more, this product has never been tested on animals which is good. This product should be kept out of childrens’ reach.

I couldn’t wait to try my new bath salts. Later that same night which I received them, I used them in my bath. I started my bath tub filling with steaming, warm water, poured a cup full of the salts into the little pouch and tied it shut. I undressed and stepped into my nice warm bath water and then took my little pouch of salts and began to swish it around in my water. I continued to swish the pouch around in my bath water until all of the salts had dissolved. This took just a few minutes. Then I set the pouch aside on the side of the tub and settled down into the water to enjoy my bath.

Now, my bath smelled fantastic! I tell you Masada Mineral Herb Spa Detox M.D magically turns bath water into aroma heaven! The ...

• Masada Mineral Herb Spa Detox M.D.
      scent alone did wonders for me. As I inhaled this lovely fragrance, I could just feel all the stress and pressures of the day being released from me. This product provides some of the best aromatherapy that I have had in quite a while.

Also, I really love the physical benefits that I got from this product. When I stepped out of my tub, my skin was so remarkably soft and smooth. Even my husband remarked on how much softer my skin felt after using these salts. For the feeling of fresh, clean and very super soft skin, I would again have to say that these salts are great.

In summary, I really love Masada Mineral Herb Spa Detox M.D. This bath salts product is really great. These salts come packaged in a handy jar and are a pretty purple color. These salts have herbs

mixed into them for added benefits. The aromatherapy that comes from use of this product is like no other that I have experienced in the comfort of my own home before. It is truly heavenly and delightful as well as relaxing. I can just feel all of the stress of my day lift right off me and disappear as I soak in these salts. When I leave the bath after using these wonderful salts, my skin is soft and smooth, it is just incredible. My skin is as smooth and soft as silk after bathing in this product. Another bonus is that this bath salt product does not dry your skin out in the least little bit. I am so happy that I received this product. These salts are truly wonderful. I really like this product a lot and I very highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312006732040130/k2311a0620/6.20.09