Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque
  • I have been using Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner for quite a while now and I love what that does for my hair
  • Since I have had such a good experience with the regular Garnier Fructis Fortifying Formula Shampoos and Conditioners, I decided to try Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque for when I need that occasional, deep conditioning
  • I really like the scent of this conditioner, I think it smells refreshing and pleasant
  • In summary, I really love Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque
  • This is one of the best deep conditioning treatments which I have came across in a long time

• by betsyraeduke

My hair is naturally curly and as a result, this means that it is also naturally dry and frizzy. I have been using Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo and Conditioner for quite a while now and I love what that does for my hair. I have never found another shampoo and conditioner for frizzy hair that as actually worked to eliminate frizz, but the Garnier fortifying formulas do work and they work well. Still, there are some days when the humidity is super high and on those days I could use a little extra help. Since I have had such a good experience with the regular Garnier Fructis Fortifying Formula Shampoos and Conditioners, I decided to try Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque for when I need that occasional, deep conditioning.

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque is fortified with Vitamin B3, Vitamin B6,

fruit acids, fructose and gluclose. This product is supposed to nourish and repair hair while restoring shine and strengthening hair. This product should also make your hair softer and easier to manage. I can tell you, this product really does do all of that.

The ingredients of this product are as follows: Saccharum Officiarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bentrimonium Chloride, PEG-180, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Esters, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine HCl, Citric Acid, Trideceth-12, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract and Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract F.I.L. D2669/1.

This deep conditioner comes packaged in a light green, little round tub. This tub has a screw off lid. This is a plastic jar and there is five ounces of conditioner inside it. This deep conditioner is, like most Garnier products, very reasonably priced at just over three dollars per container.

To

use this conditioner, first wash your hair. Then you apply a small amount of this deep conditioner to your hair. Be sure to blend and work all of the conditioner in, especially around the ends of your hair. Remember not to overboard in the use of this conditioner, only a little at a time is needed. Leave this conditioner on your hair for at least three minutes, then rinse.

I use this conditioner about once every other week. For starters, since I have very dry hair to begin with, I do not wash my hair every day as it is neither necessary nor advised with my hair type. I wash my hair about two to three times a week. Most times I use my regular conditioner is which is Garnier Fructis Fortifying Conditioner, the regular one not the deep conditioner. Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner ...

• Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque
      3 Minute Masque is not a regular, every day conditioner, this is a special deep conditioner which should not need to be used regularly. So that is why about once every other week, I use this deep conditioner. I always wash my hair first. Then I apply this deep conditioner evenly throughout my hair and leave it on for three to four minutes. Then I rinse it out in cool water. Cool rather then warm water helps to seal in the benefits of the conditioner and helps make your hair shiny.

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque works wonders in my hair. This deep conditioner makes my hair much softer and adds some beautiful shine to it. Also it does a great job at helping to keep the frizz at bay, even on the most humid days and my hair is a lot more manageable

after I use this. Another thing, this conditioner has the most pleasant aroma to it. It has a vice nice fruity odor to it. I really like the scent of this conditioner, I think it smells refreshing and pleasant.

In summary, I really love Garnier Fructis Fortifying Deep Conditioner 3 Minute Masque. This is one of the best deep conditioning treatments which I have came across in a long time. This is a very good deep conditioner. It makes my hair shiny and really does a great job at keeping the frizz at bay. This conditioner makes my hair more manageable and super soft. I really love this conditioner and this conditioner does not leave a heavy residue behind in your hair weighing it down. This conditioner is very moderately priced at just over three dollars per jar and it works really great too. I highly recommend this deep conditioner.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312006732020130/k2311a0620/6.20.09