Chocolate Chip Cookies
  • All of those baked treats tasted really good and delicious
  • My mom's chocolate chip cookies are the best
  • I have always loved and enjoyed my mom's chocolate chip cookies, I hope you do to

• by betsyraeduke

When I was a little girl, I remember that my mother loved to bake sweets. She was all the time baking something new or different for us to try. She baked a variety of cookies, cakes, pies and other such delights. All of those baked treats tasted really good and delicious. One of my favorites was my mom’s chocolate chip cookies. Man were these ever good! A couple of years ago my mom passed on all of her baked treats recipes to me. So I will now review my mom’s chocolate chip cookies, complete with recipe and instructions.

First here are the ingredients for my mom’s chocolate chip cookies: 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa 2 cups chocolate chips, 2 Hershey’s chocolate bars, chopped or M&M’S 1 cup chopped walnuts, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 1 teaspoon baking soda, 2 sticks softened butter, 1 cup white sugar, 1 cup brown sugar packed, 2 eggs beaten, 2 1/4 cups flour, 1 teaspoon salt and 1 tablespoon vanilla

To make these cookies, first preheat your oven to three hundred

and seventy five degrees. Then, mix together the butter, white and brown sugar, vanilla, cocoa and eggs in a big mixing bowl and set aside. In a separate bowl, mix together the salt, baking powder and flour. Then slowly mix the flour mix into the butter and sugar mixture and stir untill well blended. Now add in the walnuts and chocolate chips and mix well. Then, grease a cookie sheet and using a tablespoon, drop clumps of the cookie dough onto the baking sheet. Finally, place in the oven and bake for about ten minutes.

As you can see, both the ingredients and the baking instructions are fairly simple. Anyone could make them. Something so simple, yet so good! These chocolate chip cookies are absolutely delicious beyond belief! My mom’s chocolate chip cookies are the best. They are so rich and full of incredible, delightful chocolate flavor!

When I was a kid and my mom made these cookies she would make up about two or three batches at a time and they never lasted ...

• very long. I loved them, my dad loved them, my brother loved them and all of our friends couldn’t get enough of them either. I maked them for my kids now and they love them too. These cookies are soft, chewy and delightful.

Also, these cookies make great gifts! Last year our Christmas shopping budget was a bit small and we had to get creative with some of the gifts. For one of my friends I cleaned a old tin that I had. I was a very pretty round, dark blue tin with a lid. This tin had a pink flower design on the lid and was a decent sized tin that measured about twelve inches in circumference. Anyway, I washed and dried this old tin well. Then I made up a large batch of my mom’s chocolate chip cookies. I lined the bottom of this tin with waxed paper and placed in a layer of cookies. Then I placed another layer of waxed paper in the tin and repeated another layer of

cookies. All together, I put three layers of cookies in the tin with a sheet of waxed paper between each layer to keep the cookies fresh. I presented this tin of homemade chocolate chip cookies using my mom’s recipe to my friend and she loved it!

In summary, my mom made some very delicious chocolate chip cookies and now that I have her recipe, I too can make delicious chocolate chip cookies. And now that you have read this review and you have my mom’s recipe, you too, can make some delightful chocolate chip cookies! These cookies are soft and wonderful. They have a lot of wonderful chocolate flavor and they taste most delightful. The ingredients are pure and simple and baking these cookies is quick, painless and easy. Sometimes, there is nothing like homemade, especially when it comes to chocolate chip cookies! These cookies are so good that they even make perfect gifts for just about any occasion! I have always loved and enjoyed my mom’s chocolate chip cookies, I hope you do to!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272006731970130/k2311a0620/6.20.09