Lush Sunny Side Bubble Bar
  • This product attracted me because I found it to be very interesting looking
  • I had never seen such a thing before, but it looked like something that would be fun to try so I bought one
  • I am not sure that this is a product that I would buy very often as it seems to me to a product geared more toward teenagers or at least younger women, but it was a fun experience and I did get some satisfaction out of it
  • I actually enjoyed seeing all that glitter and glam in my bath water
  • I think that this bubble bar would make an excellent gift for a preteen or teen aged girl and I highly recommend this bar for that purpose

• by betsyraeduke

On a recent shopping trip I spotted something called Lush Sunny Side Bubble Bar. This product attracted me because I found it to be very interesting looking. This is a golden colored, oblong shaped bar which is glittered covered on the outside. It is a product which you use in your bath water. It creates bubbles, it also makes your water very shiny and elegant looking. I had never seen such a thing before, but it looked like something that would be fun to try so I bought one.

The ingredients of this bath product are as follows: Hydroxycitronellol, Perfume, Red Golden Glitter (Polyethylene terephthalate, FD&C Yellow No. 5, D&C Red No. 7, FD&C Red No. 4), Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Golden Lustre (Potassium aluminum silicate, Titanium dioxide, Iron oxides and hydroxides), Lauryl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Sweet Orange Oil (Citrus dulcis), Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Tangerine Oil (Citrus Tangerina), *Citral, *Geraniol, *Limonene, and Linalool.

I wasn’t sure what to expect when I tried this product. I filled my tub with warm water and got in. I picked up my bubble bar and placed it in the water. As soon as I did that, the glitter

lifted off the bar and made my bath water look very nice and elegant. I did not get any bubbles from this product right away, but gradually as I messed with the bar, it did create some bubbles. When the bubbles did come, there were a lot of them. This was a very cool experience for me. I am not sure that this is a product that I would buy very often as it seems to me to a product geared more toward teenagers or at least younger women, but it was a fun experience and I did get some satisfaction out of it.

The bubbles that this bar created in my bath lasted for a good long time. Also this bar has a very light, but pleasant aroma to it. Using this bar was a very different experience for me. It was not a bad experience mind you, just different. I actually enjoyed seeing all that glitter and glam in my bath water. It sort of made me feel like a movie star for a while or something. It should be noted that all the glitter stays in the bath water and none of it transfers onto your skin.

• At least in my experience I did not have that problem anyway. I am not sure that I could see any significant benefits to this products aside from pretty, glitterly bath water, which I would consider more of a perk rather then a benefit, but on the other hand I didn’t really see a downside to the experience either. This bubble bar is neither beneficial to any great degree nor harmful as far as I can see.

This is not the sort of product that I would normally buy and I don’t really see myself buying another one of these any time soon. However that is not to say that this is a bad product. It is not, it just is not the thing that I am usually into. As I mentioned already, I just feel that with the glitter and all that this product is more something for teenage girls then for thirty something year old women. Nevertheless, I did enjoy my experience with it and it was quite nice. If you have a teenage or preteen daughter at home, she would probably love this and this product is not in any way harmful so something like this I

think would make a great gift for preteen and teenage girls.

In summary I will say that I had a very nice and pleasant experience with Sunny Side Bubble Bar. It makes your bath water very pretty and glitterly. It can make you feel like a movie star during your bath. It has a very light, but very pleasant scent to it. The glitter stays in the bath water and does not transfer onto your skin. This product is not really for me as I believe that with all the glitter, it is a product that is meant more for a younger person then myself and that I can’t really see and great benefits from this bar. However, I can not really find a downside or anything really wrong with this bar either. I think that this bubble bar would make an excellent gift for a preteen or teen aged girl and I highly recommend this bar for that purpose. However, it also wouldn’t be so bad if you secretly used it for yourself once in a while for the movie star feeling that it gives you either. It was a really fun experience for me when I used it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312006731910130/k2311a0620/6.20.09