Burt’s Bees Extra Energizing Citrus and Ginger Root Body Wash
  • I love to pamper myself and part of that involves testing out different body washes
  • I enjoy using this body wash in my bath very much
  • As I sat in my bath water I was surrounded by a delicious aroma of spice and citrus
  • I dare say that this body wash is among one of the best scented ones that I have used lately
  • I really love this body wash and I think that you will too

• by betsyraeduke

I have been trying different body washes lately and some I have really liked a lot and others I have not liked at all. I love to pamper myself and part of that involves testing out different body washes. One which I tried recently is Burt’s Bees Extra Energizing Citrus and Ginger Root Body Wash. I really like this one!

This body wash is packaged in a clear bottle that is round in shape. It comes in a twelve ounce size. The body wash itself has a really thin consistency. The color of this body wash is sort of a golden yellow color. This body wash does not dry out your skin and it lathers up really well. I enjoy using this body wash in my bath very much.

The

ingredients of this body wash are as follows: citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil, eugenia caryophyllus (clove) flower oil, decyl glucoside, lauryl glucoside, water, coco-betaine, pimenta officinalis (pimento) leaf oil, salvia sclarea (clary sage) oil, myristica fragrans (nutmeg) kernel oil, litsea cubeba fruit oil, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase,glycine soja (soybean) protein, sucrose laurate, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, honey, betaine, glycerin, glucose, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange/neroli) flower oil, citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, cymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel oil, citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil, hyssopus officinalis (hyssop) leaf oil, eucalyptus globulus (eucalyptus) leaf oil, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, boronia megastigma flower oil and aniba
      rosaeodora (rosewood) wood oil.

I use body washes both in my shower and in my bath tub. I know that body washes are more commonly used in the shower, but heck, it works in the tub too and I see no reason why if I enjoy a certain body wash that I should not be able to enjoy it in my bath tub as well as my shower. I also prefer to take baths more often then showers so when I tried this body wash I did so in my bath tub.

I poured a little bit of this body wash into my tub as the water was filling into the tub. I poured it directly under the running faucet the same as you would with bubble bath. Right away ...

• Burt's Bees Extra Energizing Citrus and Ginger Root Body Wash
      I could see that this body wash has a very good lather to it. It started sudsing up in the water immediatly and the suds were just as good, if not better, as you would get with any bubble bath.

Another thing, this body wash smells absolutely wonderful. As I sat in my bath water I was surrounded by a delicious aroma of spice and citrus. The scent is refreshing and invigorating. I dare say that this body wash is among one of the best scented ones that I have used lately. I really, really like this a lot! This is definitely a body wash that I intend to keep on buying and using.

I found this body wash at my local drug store for about eight dollars. I think

this is a really good value. It only takes a little bit of this body wash per bath or shower. One twelve ounce bottle will lasts for quite a while.

In summary I am very pleased with Burt’s Bees Extra Energizing Citrus and Ginger Root Body Wash. This body wash smells absolutely wonderful and it lathers very well. It will not dry out your skin. This comes in a twelve ounce bottle and costs only about eight dollars per bottle. One bottle of this body wash lasts for a very long time which makes this an incrediable value. If you have not tried this particular body wash then I highly recommend that you do. I really love this body wash and I think that you will too. It is really great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312006731890130/k2311a0620/6.20.09