She’s All That  » Movies  »
  • Unlike many of my peers though, I didn't have much interest in watching the movie since I was neither interested in romance films, nor did I think it would interest me at all
  • I would recommend it to people who like watching teen romance films, as well as those who just like to watch teen films as even I thought it was somewhat entertaining

• by RedTape

When I was still in my earlier years of high school, there were quite a number of teenage romance movies which were released in theatres. One of these movies was a movie called “She’s All That” which starred the actors Freddie Prince Jr. and Rachel Leigh Cook. Unlike many of my peers though, I

didn’t have much interest in watching the movie since I was neither interested in romance films, nor did I think it would interest me at all. However, when I finally watched the movie for the first time a couple years ago on I think, ABC Family, my opinion changed even though I still don’t like romance films. I even realised that the movie “Not Another Teen Movie” was making fun of the movie “She’s All That” as well.

The movie “She’s All That” is about a romance that ensues after the most popular guy in a high school makes a bet with his friends to transform a pretty ...

• She's All That
      basket case art student into his prom date. They end up falling in love and then she discovers by accident the whole thing was a bet, so the popular guy tries to win the girl he has fallen in love with back.

The cast of the movie seems to contain a lot of celebrities

as I saw a lot of familiar faces from Paul Walker, to Lil Kim, Jodi Lyn O’Keefe and Anna Paquin. Thus it’s obviously an interesting movie. I would recommend it to people who like watching teen romance films, as well as those who just like to watch teen films as even I thought it was somewhat entertaining.

She's All That

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112006731661230/k2311a0620/6.20.09