Runaway Bride
1.5
  • However, recently I decided to watch the movie to see what all the hype was about and I have to admit I still don't know
  • I didn't like this movie not only because I have no love for romance movies at all, but I thought it was awfully predictable
  • To me, it was very cliche and I wished that it had a more interesting plot at least

• by RedTape

I had avoided watching the movie “Runaway Bride” for a very long time since it was released in the year nineteen nintey nine since I am not a fan of romance movies. Another reason is because I was about ten or eleven at the time it was released so it didn’t exactly peak

my interest. However, recently I decided to watch the movie to see what all the hype was about and I have to admit I still don’t know.

The movie is about a young woman who receives the nickname runaway bride after she keeps leaving her finaces at the altar after getting cold feet on her wedding day. She becomes quite famous for it too, to the point where a journalist decides to do a story on her. He realises that she is getting married again too. They end up falling in love of course, but since she is getting married again, they both try to put ...

• Runaway Bride
      their feelings on the back burner, but things still haunt them. Thus the Runaway Bride ends up leaving her latest fiance at the altar again and runs away. Nevertheless, this time she is sure she has found true love and ends up getting married to the journalist.

I didn’t like this movie not

only because I have no love for romance movies at all, but I thought it was awfully predictable. To me, it was very cliche and I wished that it had a more interesting plot at least. Nevertheless, other people seemed to like it so I guess romance movie fans may have a different opinion from me.

Runaway Bride

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112006731641230/k2311a0620/6.20.09