Dead and Breakfast
  • The thing I like about this movie is you have quite a bit of action but it is also funny in a way
  • I would give this movie a bit higher of a rating than that because it was definitely interesting

• by Steve

I was looking for something to watch before bed last night. I wanted something along the horror movie line but also didn’t want something too scary because I didn’t want my wife having nightmares (really).

After some thought, I ended up choosing the movie Dead and Breakfast.

The thing I like about this

movie is you have quite a bit of action but it is also funny in a way.

It is a bit of a horror movie/dark comedy.

I’ve seen other movies try to do this in the past and fail miserably but this one made it work.

The movie centers around five friends who ...

• end up lost and check into a bed and breakfast in a small town.

However, during the night the cook is murdered and the owner (David Carradine) dies of a heart attack.

Since they are suspects (or, at very least, material witnesses), they aren’t allowed to leave.

Eventually, the truth is revealed and

they find themselves having to defend against almost the entire town (I won’t go into too much more detail because I want the reason to be a surprise for you).

The average rating for this movie on Netflix was 3 stars.

I would give this movie a bit higher of a rating than that because it was definitely interesting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112006731321230/k2311a0620/6.20.09