Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough Bites
0.5
  • If you come across a box of these, even if they are being sold for a small amount of money, I would recommend not buying them

• by Steve

We were at the Dollar Tree the other day and my wife picked up one of those “movie boxes” of candy for $1. The candy, called Fudge Brownie Cookie Dough Bites, sounded tasty.

However it turned out to be one of the most disgusting candies I’ve ever tried.

The little

chocolate covered candies are supposed to taste like chocolate brownies.

And, they do.

But, they taste like brownies that were made with no sugar.

You have a cocoa taste to them but no sweetness at all.

She mentioned she didn’t like them when she was eating some the other day ...

• so I figured I would give a couple a try too.

She was right, they were terrible.

They left a bad taste in my mouth that took me forever to get rid of.

I felt like a dog that had just eaten some peanut butter because I kept licking at

the roof of my mouth in an effort to get the taste out.

If you come across a box of these, even if they are being sold for a small amount of money, I would recommend not buying them.

They just aren’t worth it.

Find some other candy instead.

You’ll thank me later.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272006731291230/k2311a0620/6.20.09