March of the Wooden Soldiers  » Movies  »
  • If you have an opportunity to watch this movie with your family, I would recommend it
  • It is a classic that many people forget about but it is one that will definitely improve your afternoon if you give it a chance

• by Steve

I never really understood the fascination with Laurel and Hardy movies before; mostly because I never got an opportunity to watch them. It was a popular dual before I was even born and, let’s be honest, it’s not like it would be the type of movie I would look for at the movie store.

But,

I did sit down to watch their film March of the Wooden soldiers and thought it was pretty decent.

The story is a bit confusing at times but it is basically a fairy tale about a couple heroes seeking to rescue a damsel in distress.

And, it is done in such a way that it ...

• is suitable for the youngest children but still entertaining enough for adults in the room.

My daughter started watching this movie with me and usually, if it isn’t an animated film, she will end up leaving after about 5 minutes.

But, she sat perfectly still on the couch watching the movie in its entirety and

was even laughing at some of the scenes that I didn’t think she would understand and find funny.

If you have an opportunity to watch this movie with your family, I would recommend it.

It is a classic that many people forget about but it is one that will definitely improve your afternoon if you give it a chance.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112006731241230/k2311a0620/6.20.09