Ibis Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
170 Bencoolen Street
  • I think at that time, I used online booking service from Internet and tried to compare few prices from few different hotels in Singapore and decided to book Ibis Singapore for our trip there

• by MomLouiTan

Since Singapore is very near to reach from the country where I lived before, I often went there just to get some relaxation and did some shopping in the big shopping malls there.

We always stayed in the hotel if we went there, and we like to try a new hotel everytime we visit Singapore. It does not mean that we like to stay in the newly built hotel but we like to try the hotel that we never stay before.

Ibis Hotel Singapore was one of the hotel that we tried in Singapore. In term of price, Ibis Hotel Singapore offered some special discount prices

to their customers. Sometimes, you can even get very cheap price if you are lucky. But I don’t know when they will offer those cheap discount prices for their customers. When I stayed there, I booked two night there and I though I already got quite great discount to stay two night in a nice hotel room in Ibis Hotel Singapore.

I think at that time, I used online booking service from Internet and tried to compare few prices from few different hotels in Singapore and decided to book Ibis Singapore for our trip there.

Although this is not a big and luxurious hotel, the room ...

• that I got in Ibis was quite clean and have enough space for us.Maybe because we just use the room for two people, so we did not really need big space inside our room. And most of the time, we spent our day and night outside the hotel room. We traveled a lot during the day and night. We did not want to spend our time only to stay in the hotel We came to Singapore because we wanted to do shopping and sight seeing the city. It will be pity if we only stay in our hotel room to watch some television program
        there.

There was a television inside our room as well. But we hardly turn it off. When we came back to the room, normally we were so tired from shopping and walking around the city. Singapore is quite a busy city. Especially if you go to the shopping center, you will easily spend hours without noticing it.

>From the International airport of Singapore, it willonly take about 20 minutes to go to the location of Ibis Hotel. And for me, it is also not really that far if we want to go to Orchard road, the most known and important street which has a lot of shopping malls.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22006730961130/k2311a0620/6.20.09