Ibis Hotel Phuket  » Hotels  »
0 Chalermphrakiat Road Kathu District Patong, Phuket, Thailand
  • This Ibis hotel is located in the area of Patong beach, one of the interesting beach in Phuket, Thailand
  • I know that it's not the most important thing for me to go there, but maybe for some people, this information can be useful information when they want to make a hotel booking
  • And I also don't know if there is extra cost for that

• by MomLouiTan

I am sure you know already about Phuket. Phuket is known as the most busiest place in Thailand for tourists as tourists’ destination.

If you plan to go there, you can try to book a hotel room with Ibis Hotel Phuket, Thailand. This Ibis hotel is located in the area of Patong beach, one of the interesting beach in Phuket, Thailand. The distance from the beach area to the location of the hotel is just around 500 meters,so it’s not really that far for you if you stay in this hotel and try to go to the beach by your self.

On top of that, Ibis

Hotel Phuket is also surrounded by night entertainment places. I know that it’s not the most important thing for me to go there, but maybe for some people, this information can be useful information when they want to make a hotel booking. You don’t have to worry about how to find your night entertainment if you stay in Ibis Hotel Phuket, Thailand.

>From the International Airport, you can reach the location of Ibis Hotel Phuket within 45 minutes. It’s not really that near but maybe it’s better if you are not in a hurry to go to the airport. You will not hear the busy noise ...

• from the airplanes in the airport, because your location is not near at all.

Even it’s not near, you can still go to the airport easily. Public transportation such as cab or taxi is available from Ibis Hotel Phuket to the International airport in Thailand.

Restaurants is also available in this hotel. You even can choose whether if you want to eat your dinner inside the restaurant room or you can also enjoy your food outdoor while you can enjoy your food under the stars in the night.

Need Internet access in this hotel? Don’t worry! WiFi Internet access is available in every rooms of Ibis Hotel

Phuket. But you need to ask the receptionist first about it. I am not sure if you can immediately use it or you need the access code from the receptionist. I did not use it before. And I also don’t know if there is extra cost for that. Every hotel has their own policy for their WiFi Internet Access.

The hotel room was quite big for us. Maybe because we were just two persons and we don’t really need big space. Especially since most of the time that we had there, we used it to go to the beach.

Very relaxing holiday and great hotel as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22006730921130/k2311a0620/6.20.09