Johnson and Johnson Baby Wet Tissue  » Baby care  »
  • I thought the price will cheaper than the prices in Europe
  • I was searching for the best product and I decided to buy Johnson and Johnson Baby Wet tissue
  • So I think this is the best product that I can get here
  • When I apply it for my kid's skin, they have no problem
  • But I don't think it is possible at this moment

• by MomLouiTan

When I was in the supermarket, I tried to find wet tissue for my kid. I thought the price will cheaper than the prices in Europe. But I was wrong. Most baby wet tissue product has the same price as the one in Europe. I was searching for the best product and I decided to buy Johnson and Johnson Baby Wet tissue.

The tissue inside

was very soft. It’s made of cotton. And there is no alcohol inside. So I think this is the best product that I can get here. When I apply it for my kid’s skin, they have no problem. There is no skin rash after using this Johnson and Johnson Baby Wet Tissue.

There are two option that I can choose. They have the pink package ...

• and blue package. The different between those two is only about the smell from the baby wet tissue inside the package. The rest are all the same. There are 55 pieces of wet tissue inside one package of Johnson and Johnson Baby wet tissue.

I like this product. Only pity that the price is still somewhat expensive. Even sometimes I could find a cheaper wet tissue

product in Europe than the one I paid here. Maybe because the market for wet tissue is not as big as in Europe. That’s why the price is still somewhat high here for this kind of product.

I think I will stick to this product at this moment. Unless I will find a better one later. But I don’t think it is possible at this moment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542006730781130/k2311a0620/6.20.09