Hotel Grand Mercure Bangkok  » Hotels  »
30 Sukhumvit Road Soi 22 Klongtoey 10110 Bangkok, Thailand
  • I like the decoration that they made for their hotel room

• by MomLouiTan

Do you have a plan to visit Bangkok, Thailand? Have you book your hotel there? If you don’t book a hotel yet, maybe you can try to check first what you can get from Hotel Grand Mercure Bangkok, Thailand.

It is located in 30 Sukhumvit Road Soi 22 Klongtoey,10110, Bangkok, Thailand. Actually this four stars hotel can be a good choice for you to spend your holiday in Bangkok, Thailand.

I like the decoration that they made for their hotel room. Remind me to the European style and design if I enter the hotel room in this Hotel Grand Mercure, Bangkok, Thailand.

There is

a restaurant area in this hotel, and you can see the design of Thai cuisine inside it. The food were good, no complain about the food that they served in the restaurant.

You can also use the swimming pool facilities from the hotel. It’s clean and well-Mercure Bangkok.

If you are there without your own vehicle or car, you don’t have to worry. You can find a station near the hotel. Actually it is the station from the sky train public transportation.The distance between Hotel Grand Mercure Bangkok, Thailand to this sky train station is about 500 metres. If you want, you can just ...

• walk from the location of the hotel to the station. Just take you few minutes walking.

The hotel is well-maintained, the service from the staffs from the hotel were excellent. They were very friendly and helping when we need them.

There is WiFi Internet Access available in the hotel area. We were so happy when we found it there. We always need to check our online business at that time. And even when we were on holiday in Bangkok. This facility made our day easier at that time.

It was not so difficult at that time to find the location of the hotel.We’ve never

been there before, but when we asked the taxi driver to go there, we could find it easily.

Other facilities that we got were almost the same like the other four stars hotel that we ever stay in other places. And we were satisfied with the services that we hot from this Hotel Grand Mercure Bangkok, Thailand. If we will have a chance to visit Bangkok again, this hotel will be the first hotel that I want to check about the prices. If we can get the hotel room with our budget, I will try to book this hotel for my trip.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22006730751130/k2311a0620/6.20.09