Hotel Arcadia, Jakarta  » Hotels  »
K H Wahid Hasyim No 114, Jakarta, Indonesia
  • I think at that time I only need to pay around 350.000 rupiah (the currency that they use in Indonesia, which is around 30 USD at this time)

• by MomLouiTan

Hotel Arcadia Jakarta can be one of your choice if you need a hotel room to stay in Jakarta, Indonesia. Actually, the location of this Hotel Arcadia is not far away from some district centers. You will find easily some banks, cinema, restaurants, pubs and bars and also shopping mall when you need. Some restaurants can be reach just by walking few minutes from the location of Arcadia Hotel, Jakarta. And if you want to go to Hard Rock Cafe, you just need few minutes driving from the hotel to the

location of this international cafe and restaurants. everythings is near from this Arcadia Hotel. And if you don’t have your own transport or car, you can just stop a cab or taxi in front of the hotel. There are plenty of taxi / cab that drive around in front of the hotel’s street.

The room of the hotel was not really so special. Maybe because it’s not an expensive and luxurious hotel. But it is good enough for you if you just need the hotel room to sleep and take a rest in the night. The room was also quite clean. They keep cleaning the room and other hotel’s area. I often see their cleaning service work to clean the hotels, even in the busy time.

When I stayed in this hotel, I got a cheap discount price for two person room per night. I think at that time I only need to pay around 350.000 rupiah (the currency that they use in Indonesia, which is around 30 USD at this time). So you probably will have the same opinion with me if I ...

• Hotel  Arcadia, Jakarta
      say that it was cheap if we could stay a night in Arcardia Hotel for only 30 USd per night per room.

And that price was already included our breakfast. We could get our breakfast in the morning without having extra charge on our bill if we go there between 7 - 10 o’ clock in the morning. It’s also possible to order our breakfast in the room, but it will be extra charge if we do that.

But keep in mind that the hotel is located in the busy street and busy

neighborhood. So sometimes, you can still hear the sound of the car’s horn if there is a crazy driving using the horn in the night. And the street itself never really empty even if it’s late in the night. There is always somebody pass by either using the car or motorcycle. But It was not a problem for us. As long as we keep the window closed, we could hardly hear the noisy sounds from outside the hotel room. And since it’s an air-co hotel room, we don’t need to open the window at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22006730731130/k2311a0620/6.20.09