Herbalife Program  » Health  »
  • And since I could really see the difference of her body shapes at that time, I decided to try these Herbalife's products
  • I think it also written in paper that I got inside Quick Start Package from Herbalife as a diet program guidance

• by MomLouiTan

I am sure most of you know about Herbalife. If you don’t know about the detail of the product, at least you know that Herbalife products are normally use by people who want to lose their weight.

Few years ago, I got an offer from my mother’s friend to try using Herbalife products. She was a distributor of Herbalife’s products but she also use or consume the product herself to lose her weight. She explained to me how she lose her weight after she used or consumed Herbalife’s product.

And since I could really see the difference of her body shapes at that time, I decided to try these Herbalife’s products. She suggested me to take the “Quick Start” products from Herbalife. I knew that the price

for this Quick Start package from Herbalife was not cheap at all. But I was convince by her tertimonial that she could lose a lot of weight after she start the diet program by using Herbalife’s product.

This Quick Start package contains of few products. They were Nutritional Shake Mix which was like milk powder that I can make and drink to replace the food that I normally eat for my breakfast and dinner,and few kind of pills or capsules that I should take during the day. i don’t remember anymore the composition of the pills or capsules that I need to take each day. I think it also written in paper that I got inside Quick Start Package from Herbalife as a diet program guidance.

Guess ...

• what? After consuming those products for few days, I started to lose weight. It was not a lot but I was so happy that I could see it on my weightscale. So this Herbalife product is working.

When I consumed the product from Herbalife, I did not feel hungry at all because I need to eat less food that I normally eat. But the hardest part was to control our mind when we saw some nice foods on the table or when we went somewhere. And it was really hard for me to control my eyes.

I only took one package of Quick Start products from Herbalife. Why? Because at that time, I did not really make a lot of money on my salary. So

if I had to buy those expensive product from Herbalife, I hardly had moeny left in the end of the month for my saving. That’s why I decided to stop buying the product. So it’s not because I did not get good result from Herbalife products. I lose some of my weight when I took their products. But I think I could not effort the prices. It’s so pity.

But I still want to try again to lose my weight with Herbalife. Especially now since I gained a lot of weight after pregnancy. I hope I will have chance again to buy Herbalife products. Ans since this Herbalife still exist until this moment, I guess the products are really save for people who want to lose their weight.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342006730721130/k2311a0620/6.20.09