Best Western Hotel, Arnhem  » Hotels  »
Stationsplein 1 6811 KG Arnhem, The Netherlands
  • We can watch the movie from this channel but there will be extra cost added on our bill when we had to check out the hotel
  • I was happy that we could stay in this hotel
  • I know that it's not a big and luxurious hotel

• by MomLouiTan

This was not the first time that we choose Best Western hotel to stay a night there. Actually, we did few times stayed in best Western Hotel but we did it in few different cities. One of it was Best Western hotel in Arnhem, the Netherlands.

This Arnhem city is a bit different than the other cities that I ever saw in the Netherlands. Normally, you will see old houses and building if you enter the city center, but it does not look like that in this Arnhem city. Maybe because the city was because broken apart long time ago because of the

war that happened there some years ago.

And this Best Western Hotel in Arnhem was also quite new when we stayed in this hotel for two nights. My husband had some works to do in this city and I wanted to come with him. That’s why we decided to stay in this Best Western hotel because the location was near the place where my husband should work.

The room itself was nice. It’s not so big but it is also not too small for us. It’s just nicely fit for us. Maybe because we choose the right room for two person at that time.

• So we really got the right size room to stay two nights there.

The service was great. We had to go out in the morning, and when we came back, they already cleaned the room for us. There are few facilities from the hotel that we can use. For example, there is pay television channel. We can watch the movie from this channel but there will be extra cost added on our bill when we had to check out the hotel. We did watched one movie in the night, because we thought that the extra cost was not too expensive. It’s still a

lot cheaper compare to the price of one Cinema’s ticket.

Breakfast was included in the price of the room,we could get buffet breakfast in the morning. As long as we were on time, we don’t have to worry about the food and drink for our breakfast.

I was happy that we could stay in this hotel. It’s because the price that we had to pay in the end was not so expensive at all. I know that it’s not a big and luxurious hotel. But for us, Best Western Hotel always have great service and clean hotel room. That’s the most important for us.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22006730701130/k2311a0620/6.20.09