Marriott Hotel Amsterdam  » Hotels  »
Stadhouderskade 12 ,Amsterdam, 1054 ES The Netherlands
  • But since the company from my father was the one paid the whole trip to Europe, they were the one that covered the cost to stay in this great hotel too
  • I think what I see on the reception desk at that time, they charge around Eur 200 - 600 for a room per night in this hotel

• by MomLouiTan

A very expensive hotel in Amsterdam city, The Netherlands. It’s good that I did not have to pay my self when we had this Europe trip and stayed in this Marriott Hotel in Amsterdam.

I saw on their reception desk about the room rate of this hotel and I was somewhat shock to see those expensive room rates. But since the company from my father was the one paid the whole trip to Europe, they were the one that covered the cost to stay in this great hotel too.

As you know, Marriott Hotel is known as a great big hotel with lots of luxurious service to

offer. Actually it’s not only in Amsterdam, The Netherlands that you can find this hotel, in other countries you can probably find the luxurious Marriott hotel too. But I guess the prices will be different from one to another.

I think what I see on the reception desk at that time, they charge around Eur 200 - 600 for a room per night in this hotel. But I don’t know how much we paid for the room that we used at that time.

Personally, I really like this hotel. It was a pleasure for me that I could stay few night in this beautiful hotel. On ...

• top of that, the hotel is located near few tourist attractions in Amsterdam city. For example, we can just walk to Rijks Museum which only took us 5 - 10 minutes at that time. And when we wanted to see the shopping area, we did not have difficulty time to find the area since it’s not far from the hotel area as well.

Eating in the restaurant outside the hotel were very easy. We could just walk around and picked the restaurant that we would like to enter. There are plenty choices to offer in the neighborhood.

Although, the hotel itself also have their own

restaurant and bar, we did not visit it. We would like to explore the city center of Amsterdam at that time. So we choose to walk around and find special restaurant outside the hotel.

So if you think that you need to find a luxurious hotel in the city center of Amsterdam, you’d better start to check or call this hotel to book a room for you. Sometimes they also offer special discounts for their room. That’s what I read on their news when I stayed in this hotel.

There is nothing that I can say about this Marriot Hotel except Excellent! It’s really great hotel indeed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22006730671130/k2311a0620/6.20.09