Hugo Boss Hugo Woman Eau de Toilette Spray
  • I don't think it's an expensive perfume if you see this price

• by MomLouiTan

I just got Boss Hugo Hugo Woman Eau de Toilette Spray from my brother. He just came home from Europe and he brought me this Boss Hugo Spray for women.

I like the smell of this fragrance. I think it’s a bit fruity smell. When I spray it on my body, it’s like I am smelling the sweet fruits on me.

The bottle design is somewhat unique. First time I saw this bottle from Hugo

Boss Hugo Woman Eau de Toilette Spray, I remember about Boss Hugo Perfume for men. I guess this one is the same series from Boss Hugo Perfume for men.

If I spray this Boss Hugo Hugo Woman Eau de Toilette Spray in the morning, just after taking a bath, I will smell the fragrance until the end of that day. So I don’t have to spray the perfume anymore during the day. I guess I can ...

• have this Boss Hugo Hugo Woman Eau de Toilette Spray for some times.

I got a Boss Hugo Hugo Woman Eau de Toilette Spray with 2.5 oz fragrance inside. Just for fun, I checked the price on the Internet for this Boss Hugo Hugo Woman Eau de Toilette Spray. They sell this Boss Hugo Hugo Woman Eau de Toilette Spray per bottle for USD 34. I don’t think it’s an expensive perfume if you see this

price. But since I only need one time spray each day, it’s really worth of money.

I am not sure if they still sell it in the store or perfume counter here, since it’s not a new product anymore from Boss Hugo. But if we go to a perfume store, sometimes we still can find it for sale there.

My brother said he also bought it from perfume store, not from Boss Hugo counter in the shopping center.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562006730661130/k2311a0620/6.20.09