Sapporo Coffee Machine  » Housewares  »
  • I think there is not many different with other coffee machine that I ever used so far

• by MomLouiTan

I just got Sapporo Coffee machine from my mother. It was still inside the package when she gave it to me. Although she already got this coffee machine long time ago, she could not use it. She did not know how to use this coffee machine. That’s why she decided to give this Sapporo

coffee machine to me.

I am using it now to make fresh coffee for my husband. I think there is not many different with other coffee machine that I ever used so far. The only different is the material that they used to make this coffee machine. I think this Sapporo machine mostly made of ...

• plastic thing. So it does not really look so strong at all. But as long as I have great coffee powder, I still can make great fresh coffee with this Sapporo Coffee Machine. And since it made of plastic, it look like a cheap coffee machine for me. I don’t know how much is
        the price in the store.

But I have to be careful when I clean the coffee machine. I am not sure if it’s really well-manufactured. So I am trying to put this coffee machine far away from any water. Just try to keep it dry, especially the part near the electricity cable for this coffee machine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532006730641130/k2311a0620/6.20.09