Bacitracin Ointment  » Medicine  »
  • The Bacitracin Ointment cost over $100.00 but was covered by my insurance company, so I only have my co-pay

• by Deb S
      Bacitracin Ointment is an antibiotic cream. It can be prescribed for itching and rashes. I was given the cream for a Shingles rash and found it helped an incredible amount

with the intense itching I was feeling. It takes a moment for you to feel the effect, but once it starts to absorb, it brings great relief. Trust me, if ...

• you haven’t experienced the itching and burning of Shingles, it’s intense!

The Bacitracin Ointment cost over $100 but was covered by my insurance company, so I only have my co-pay.

The Bacitracin Ointment can only be gotten from a doctor, so you will need prescription. Bacitracin Ointment gets a 10 in my book. It has made this week much more livable!

Bacitracin Ointment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26260773040431/k2311a0726/7.26.06