Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore  » Hotels  »
Pan Pacific Hotel, Marina Square, Singapore
  • I should say it was a great and memorable experience staying with Pan pacific
  • No free internet is a major disadvantage of this hotel and was chargeable by every hour which is very expensive

• by pnreddy

I recently happened to visit Singapore again and stayed there a week. By a friends recommendation, I chose Pan Pacific hotel. I should say it was a great and memorable experience staying with Pan pacific.

First things first, The front desk was very responsive and had no problems to check in and they could actually let me check in a couple of hours early which was very impressive. Just to make a note of my experience with another Hotel, Hotel Elizabeth, I was not allowed to check in early by

one hour.

Coming to food, Breakfast was complimentary and was satisfactory to the price I had paid for that. The Buffet lunch and dinner were also OK, which were again expected for the price. However, by evening, I had to wait quiet for some time to get my seat for dinner.

Room Amenities: No free internet is a major disadvantage of this hotel and was chargeable by every hour which is very expensive. One more thing which I am extremely unhappy about this hotel is the mini-bar. It’s the new ...

• kind they have. When you remove something you have 20 sec, to decide if you want this or not. What happened is that the computer reads that an item is missing and puts it on your bill. As always mini-bar is expensive. I got almost 40$ charged as I was not aware of this system.

However, I loved the locality of the hotel. The hotel is connected with the Marina Square Mall. The metro stations that are closest to the hotel is City Hall. You can walk inside all the way

and it will take you about 13 minutes. A cross the hotel you have Sun Tech that has a big mall.

The fitness center is located by the pool. It has the basic stuff you need. There is two tennis courts, not own by the hotel. You can rent a coach but not bring your own.

Concluding, though it was a good hotel stay, I will think twice if I have to choose this hotel in future. I will rank 8 out of 10 considering the experiences and fun I had at Pan pacific.

Pan Pacific Hotel Singapore

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21906730320730/k2311a0619/6.19.09