Little Debbie 100 Calorie Chocolate Cakes  » Food  »
2.5
  • This seems to be a relatively common problem with foods that are low fat or reduced in calories
  • Although the chocolate certainly is not the richest or more delicious, at least I feel that I did not totally waste my money on this purchase

• by GenesisOne

I will not be purchasing these Little Debbie 100 Calorie Chocolate Cakes a second time. The reason I will not be purchasing these chocolate cakes a second time is because the chocolate flavor is really not all that outstanding.

I find the chocolate flavor to be on the relatively bland side.

Maybe the reduction in flavor

is due to the reduction in calories.

This seems to be a relatively common problem with foods that are low fat or reduced in calories.

It is a shame that the flavor cannot be preserved and the calories eliminated.

On the upside, these chocolate cakes are really quite soft and plenty moist! They taste even better ...

• when heated up in the microwave for a relatively short period of time.

That helped me to finish them off.

Six come in a box and at a relatively decent price, too.

this purchase.

My satisfaction level was not overly high, but I did not have to force myself to finish these cakes.

I just will not be purchasing these again.

All in all, if you can get these on sale, you might want to give them a try to see if the chocolate flavor is rich enough for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271906730310730/k2311a0619/6.19.09