Pretty Nails Instant Nail Polish Remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like this product and you can usually find it in a small or large container
  • I prefer the small container because the large container, I feel like after a bit, you are putting your fingers into a dirty container, because you have used it so often before

• by Deb S
      Pretty Nails Instant Nail Polish Remover is nail polish remover with a twist. Instead of it just being nail polish in a bottle, it is nail polish that is in it’s own container with a small sponge.

You place your finger

inside the little opening in the sponge and twist your finger to remove the polish.

This is a really easy way to remove polish.

It’s fast and not messy.

You don’t have to worry about spills or anything.

I like this ...

• product and you can usually find it in a small or large container.

it so often before.

The small container lasts for a few uses, then you can throw it away and buy a new one.

The small one usually can be bought for under $2, while the large one is found under $5.

Bunny A says :

Is there a trick to removing nail polish using Pretty Nails. I put my finger in the sponge, followed directions by moving my finger around a few times and the polish remained. I use a base coat and 2 coats of polish which is not abnormal. I have to keep turning my finger around 10 times before the polish comes off - too much work - what is so great about it?

Galega says :

It is, in fact, quite easy to use. My wife has used this nail polish remover and she didn’t need to turn around finger so many times. Just apply the remover on nail and rub it with cotton bud. In fact, she doesn’t need to put fingers in the sponge. I suggest you to do it in a very simple way. It should work as Pretty Nails Instant Nail Polish remover is quite user friendly.

cathy maughan says :

who is the manufacturer and is it being sold in Canada or the US?

Galega says :

The name of the manufacturer is`Pretty Nails’. The product is available in both Canada and the USA. It is also available in European and many Asian markets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31260773030431/k2311a0726/7.26.06