St.Ives Strengthening shampoo
  • I think the hair gains some amount of volume after shampooing

• by Sweety

I was having severe hair fall for the past one month after my delivery 4-5 months ago. Few days ago I came across St.Ives Strengthening shampoo for dry or fragile hair and started using it. My hair fall reduced after using it for 2-3 consecutive days. Not that the hair fall

stopped, but I saw a visible difference. My hair was thick before but the severe hair fall of past months caused it to be reduced by half. This shampoo is mild on my hair and does not make the hair dry.

It has a pleasant smell of natural ingredients with Pear and ...

• Vitamin E. I think the hair gains some amount of volume after shampooing. It becomes easier to style the hair after shampooing.Washing out this shampoo is easier as it does not cause too much lather. This shampoo is priced reasonably and comes in a handy rectangular shaped bottle in easy to
        squeeze out container.

Last week I used this shampoo after Olive oil wrap and I must say that my hair remained more oily than I expected after using the shampoo. So this shampoo needs to be applied more for oily hair. Overall, a mild shampoo and excellent for day to day use.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311906730190630/k2311a0619/6.19.09