TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • It definitely does a better job than cheaper brands such as VO5 or Suave, so I think it's worth a few extra dollars when I can afford it
  • I can definitely feel the difference in my hair
  • There is nothing amazing about the packaging
  • I like my hair rinsed well, so this is a little bit irritating, but I really do love this conditioner
  • It is one of my favorite conditioners, and I highly recommend it

• by hanasays

TRESemme produces some of my favorite shampoo and conditioning products. I can’t afford (or am not willing to buy) more expensive shampoos and conditioners such as Nexxus, and honestly I feel that TRESemme is almost as good.

THE PRICE: At around $7.00 a bottle, I’d say that it is middle-of-the-road in price. It isn’t cheap, but it isn’t as expensive as products such as Nexxus or BedHead. It definitely does a better job than cheaper brands such as VO5 or Suave, so I think it’s worth a few extra dollars when I can afford it. I can definitely feel the difference in my hair.

THE PACKAGING: There

is nothing amazing about the packaging. It’s a conditioner bottle with a flip top. It’s a little bit slippery to hold onto in the shower, though. You cannot turn it upside down when the level of conditioner gets low - it’s hard to balance on its cap. The logo and lettering look nice, but not necessarily elegant.

I use TRESemme Anti-Breakage Conditioner because my hair is prone to breakage and split ends. The difference between when I use another conditioner and this one is tremendous. Other ones either rinse straight out, doing nothing, or gunk my hair up so that it looks and feels limp and greasy.

• This conditioner is fairly thick, and it only takes a small amount to cover shoulder-length hair. Once you start putting it in, the formula feels much thinner than you initially thought. It’s very easy to work through your hair, but it tends to drip a lot, which is a downside (valuable conditioner, going down the drain).

It washes out easily. It doesn’t gunk up the hair as bad as other conditioners will, but it does still leave a residue. I like my hair rinsed well, so this is a little bit irritating, but I really do love this conditioner.

Once I get out of the shower and

towel-dry my hair, it is incredibly easy to comb. Some conditioners have little effect; my hair is prone to knots and tangles, and is usually still knotted and tangled when I try to comb it - except that due to the conditioner, it’s now also greasy. This is one of the reasons I love TRESemme so much.

CONCLUSION: This is a moderately-expensive conditioner. There are plenty of conditioners that are much cheaper, and this one is pricier than comparable brands, but I feel that it is worth the price. My hair is tangly and prone to breakage, but this conditioner makes it much easier to manage. It is one of my favorite conditioners, and I highly recommend it.

Anthea Hickley says :

Can you please advise me of a tresemme product that is anti dandruff as i am currently struggling with dandruff.

Galega says :

I would suggest you to try Tresemme Smooth and Shine Shampoo. This is not only a powerful anti dandruff shampoo, but also it can help you to fight lots of hair issues. It should make your hair shiny in a very short amount of time without an iota of dandruff problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311906730120630/k2311a0619/6.19.09