Limewire Pro  » Software  »
  • I tried downloading mp3 songs and it was fast, the only problem I experienced is some of the songs are sometimes corrupt and not been filtered
  • I like the Limewire software just for downloading mp3 songs but it's not advisable for movies

• by lei

I loved downloading movies and mp3 songs. I am using old version of downloading software before and it takes an hour before I finish downloading it.

It says that the downloading is also depends on the internet connection that you have, but I tried changing my dial up internet connection to broadband but the downloading is still slow.

My friend advised me to used this Limewire

Pro, I have installed the software and it just took a few minutes.

I tried downloading mp3 songs and it was fast, the only problem I experienced is some of the songs are sometimes corrupt and not been filtered.

But just last month I upgraded and install a new version of Limewire.

I like the Limewire software just for downloading mp3 songs but it’s not advisable ...

• for movies.

I tried downloading movies and it took so long and the quality is not good.

They are good in sharing mp3 songs and updated new songs.

I was able to get some old songs also that I’ve been looking for so long.

I just 1-3 minutes per song in downloading.

Even I download it at the same time it never get slow.

I see

to it to share the file and save it on my music documents, this is where I get some song for my Ipod.

I like the performance of Limewire because there’s a lot who shares a files on them, if my internet connection had some problem I was able to recover the songs again and resume.

I stick to this Limewire pro and I’m glad my friend introduced it to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301806730011230/k2311a0618/6.18.09