Sugar Babies Candy  » Food  »
  • I used to be a huge fan of Sugar babies when I was a child so I decided to purchase a box

• by Emily
      Recently I went to the gas station and they were selling Sugar Babies candy. I used to be a huge fan of Sugar babies when I was a child so I decided to

purchase a box.

What sugar babies are, are small caramel candies that are then covered in chocolate.

The caramel is a think hard caramel making then hard to bite into.

While I was a huge fan as a child, now as an adult with older teeth I am a lot less of a fan.

The sugar babies are very hard to bite into.

If you make ...

• Sugar Babies Candy
      the mistake of biting in rather than sucking on them they get stuck to your teeth and you have to leave them there until they dissolve which is a rather long time.

If

you have dental work then this can be a painful mistake, and I image they would be strong enough to pull out a filling if you were unfortunate enough to get one stuck to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27250772990531/k2311a0725/7.25.06