Neozep  » Medicine  »
  • I had a problem sleeping properly because I couldn't breath through my nose

• by curious_girl

I had a cold yesterday and my nose was very runny. I had a problem sleeping properly because I couldn’t breath through my nose. Apart from this I had a headache, cough and sore throat.

It was not my day. I keep trying to fall asleep and I kept dozing off for a

few minutes only to wake up because I had to blow my nose.

I couldn’t watch TV or read because it makes my head hurt more. I just kept taking fluids to serve as vitamins for my body.

I didn’t want to take any medicine if I could help it.

As the day ...

• wore on, there were no improvements.

Taking a pee was a burden, my head insisted on throbbing. I was desperate now.

I had to wake up early the next day for work but I couldn’t sleep. I tried buying or rather told someone to buy me some Neozep tablets.

My head was

swimming now. I took some and lay down.

Even though those nasty neighbors were so noisy, I felt drowsy. *blow nose.

I couldn’t read my text message now. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

When I woke up, it was light. Hooray! A good night’s sleep at last.

Thank you for Neozep.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261806729871230/k2311a0618/6.18.09