Little Debbie Pumpkin Muffins  » Food  »
  • Little Debbie Pumpkin Muffins are quite good, in my opinion
  • I like pumpkin flavor, and these muffins boast a fairly delightful pumpkin flavor in each and every bite
  • I usually warm up my muffin in the microwave first, and just for briefly, and that makes the muffin even more moist and delicious
  • I do not believe you will be disappointed

• by GenesisOne

Little Debbie Pumpkin Muffins are quite good, in my opinion. I like pumpkin flavor, and these muffins boast a fairly delightful pumpkin flavor in each and every bite.

The pumpkin flavor is rich and very real.

Not quite as rich or real as the pumpkin flavor found in say pumpkin pie,

but still, the flavor is quite good! The muffins themselves are deliciously moist and are a real good size.

They are definitely filling! Six muffins come in a box and for a pretty good value, too! I like to have these muffins with my breakfast and as a snack.

I usually ...

• warm up my muffin in the microwave first, and just for briefly, and that makes the muffin even more moist and delicious! Although this particular variety of muffin is not my favorite of the Little Debbie muffins, I still enjoy having them once and awhile, and especially around the Halloween and
        Thanksgiving seasons because then, for some reason, the muffins just taste even better.

Maybe it is due to pumpkins being associated with Halloween and Thanksgiving.

All in all, if you enjoy pumpkin flavor, I would certainly suggest that you give these muffins a try! I do not believe you will be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271806729851230/k2311a0618/6.18.09