Little Debbie Lemon Muffins  » Food  »
2.0
  • Little Debbie Lemon Muffins are not all that incredible in my opinion
  • Perhaps that is the reason why I did not find these muffins to be outrageously delicious

• by GenesisOne

Little Debbie Lemon Muffins are not all that incredible in my opinion. Although I do like the flavor of lemon, I am not crazy about it like I am with certain other flavors.

Perhaps that is the reason why I did not find these muffins to be outrageously delicious.

The lemon flavor is fairly strong

and present in every bite that I take out of the muffin, and these lemon flavored muffins are just as moist as all the other Little Debbie muffin varieties.

Also like the other muffin varieties, you get six in a package and at a reasonable price too.

I find that the flavor of lemon does ...

• not go particularly well with the other flavors of breakfast, but as a snack, these muffins are fine.

They are especially good when heated up in the microwave for a brief amount of time.

I do not expect to be purchasing these lemon muffins a second time because the flavor just does not appeal to

me nearly as much as the other muffin varieties, like the blueberry and banana-nut flavors.

If you are someone that enjoys drinking lemonade or enjoys other lemon-flavored items, then I really think you should give these muffins a try.

The lemon flavor is certainly quite rich and to a person that likes lemon flavor, satisfying, I am sure!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271806729821230/k2311a0618/6.18.09