Little Debbie Double Chocolate Muffins
2.0
  • All in all, now that I know what these double chocolate muffins taste like, I will not be having them a second time
  • I do recommend these muffins though to those that really like the flavor of chocolate and simply cannot get enough of chocolate
  • These muffins will help solve that problem quite easily

• by GenesisOne

Little Debbie Double Chocolate Muffins are really quite perfect for chocolate lovers, much more so than the chocolate chip muffins because you are getting much more chocolate baked into these muffins. The double chocolate muffins offer two types of chocolate: the more subdued chocolate cake portion and the rich chocolate chip portion.

That means you will be going back and forth from the more rich to the not so rich as you devour these muffins! The muffins are really very moist and taste even better when warmed up for a short amount of time. I myself do not care for this particular variety of ...

• muffin because it does not go well with the other food items that I have for breakfast. As a snack, it is fine, but I simply prefer the other varieties of muffins, like the banana-nut and the blueberry varieties. Six muffins come in a box and they are a good size, too!
        All in all, now that I know what these double chocolate muffins taste like, I will not be having them a second time. I do recommend these muffins though to those that really like the flavor of chocolate and simply cannot get enough of chocolate! These muffins will help solve that problem quite easily!

big al says :

I love the little debbie,double chocolate muffins,but I cannot find them at any stores around here anymore..whats going on?

Kreighton Rahn says :

It has to do with the fat and nutritional content of them. Many junk food brands are receiving heat for being too unhealthy. Many suppliers aren’t carrying them anymore. Little Debbie will have to tone down the fat or risk losing more customers. For the record, I love those muffins as well. They make a good, quick breakfast.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271806729791230/k2311a0618/6.18.09