Little Debbie - Chocolate Chip Muffins
2.0
  • I think chocolate lovers will most likely find this flavor of muffin tasty, especially if the muffin is warmed up in the microwave for a short amount of time as the muffin itself is really quite most and sort of resembles a chocolate cupcake or cake
  • I tried this variety of muffin just to see how it is, but now that I know, I cannot see myself purchasing it a second time - not with all the other great muffin varieties out there

• by GenesisOne

Little Debbie - Chocolate Chip Muffins is a particular variety of muffin that I am not all that crazy about. I do not care very much for chocolate chips or chocolate flavor in my muffins.

I much prefer the flavor to be a part of cookies, cake, brownies and so on.

When I go to have a

muffin with my breakfast, chocolate just does not fit with the flavors of the other foods that I am having with my breakfast, like toast, cereal, eggs and so on.

As a snack, these muffins are not all that bad because there are no other foods or flavors that I am having at the time.

Even then ...

• though, I much prefer other muffin flavors to this one.

I think chocolate lovers will most likely find this flavor of muffin tasty, especially if the muffin is warmed up in the microwave for a short amount of time as the muffin itself is really quite most and sort of resembles a chocolate cupcake or cake.

For

me though, this muffin just does not have the same impact as the banana-nut muffin or the blueberry muffin varieties.

I tried this variety of muffin just to see how it is, but now that I know, I cannot see myself purchasing it a second time - not with all the other great muffin varieties out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271806729781230/k2311a0618/6.18.09