SONY Bravia LCD TV 32″
  • I bought a new Sony Bravia over a year ago now and have been very satisfied with my purchase
  • The only issue I had was a strange white band which appeared, running vertically down the screen
  • Overall I would throughly recommend the Sony Bravia LCD TVs to anyone looking for a new HD device

• by VGReviewer

I bought a new Sony Bravia over a year ago now and have been very satisfied with my purchase. My main motivation for doing so (apart from just needing new TV) was to run my Playstation 3 in high-definition.

At my local store I was initially at a loss due to all the different features, brands and models that were advertised, each one claiming to be the latest and greatest on the market. After doing some research and asking

around I managed to get a general idea of what I was looking for. I finally chose to go with the 32″ Sony Bravia (NO 50 Series)as it was reasonably priced, had all the features I was looking for and had a great sleek finish.

Features: The TV is capable of running in full HD (1080p)so you know you’re getting a top quality picture. It has two HDMI ports and multiple s-video and DVI inputs as well. This means I ...

• can run anything through it from a PS3, Nintendo Wii, to a laptop or my desktop computer, all at the same time.

Quality/Reliability: Overall I have been very pleased with the performance of this TV. The only issue I had was a strange white band which appeared, running vertically down the screen. I had no idea what it was or what caused it but it corrected itself after a while so I have since ignored it. Apart from that I

have had no dead pixels and always experienced crystal clear display.

Ease of Use: Once again the Bravia shines here. Running anything through it is as simple as plugging it in and turning it on. I have had no complications at all with anything I have tried to run through the TV.

Overall I would throughly recommend the Sony Bravia LCD TVs to anyone looking for a new HD device. They are a quality purchase and I have been very satisfied with mine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161806729731130/k2311a0618/6.18.09