Little Debbie Coffee Cakes - Apple Streusel  » Food  »
  • The apple flavor is certainly stronger, but combined with the cinnamon, and you have what I think makes for a tasty combination
  • Since I like them, I do not mind paying the price
  • I would certainly recommend these scrumptious apple streusel coffee cakes to any person that enjoys the flavor or texture that I described or enjoys the soft coffee cake or crumb topping
  • I do not believe that you will be disappointed

• by GenesisOne

Little Debbie Coffee Cakes - Apple Streusel make for an enjoyable snack or tasty addition to breakfast. Although there is not a great deal of cinnamon baked into these coffee cakes, there is sufficient to be able to taste it.

The apple

flavor is certainly stronger, but combined with the cinnamon, and you have what I think makes for a tasty combination.

The crumble topping provides for a texture that is tasty and as I am eating and the crumble breaks apart in my mouth, my taste buds are exposed to an explosion of flavor that I simply love.

The coffee cakes are a decent size, and a good thing too because just six come in a box.

This is one of the select few Little ...

• Little Debbie Coffee Cakes - Apple Streusel
      Debbie products that does not have eight or more to a box.

Although the price is a little high, I nonetheless continue to purchase these coffee cakes because I find them to be real flavorful.

Since I like them, I do not

mind paying the price.

I would certainly recommend these scrumptious apple streusel coffee cakes to any person that enjoys the flavor or texture that I described or enjoys the soft coffee cake or crumb topping.

I do not believe that you will be disappointed!

Megan Swimm says :

re : I do not believe that you will be disappointed
I would recommend these amazing streusel coffee cakes everyday. They go great with a hot cup of coffee in the morning. I always take them to work to have at morning coffee break. I bring extra to share with friends at. work. They are very flavorful. The crumble on top is the best part to me. Anyone who tries them will forever be in love.

workaholicheaven gmail.com says :

re : Since I like them, I do not mind paying the price
These are inexpensive little treats. There is nothing that you are going to be able to purchase for less in the way of pastry product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271806729701130/k2311a0618/6.18.09