Canon SD550 Digital Camera  » Cameras  »
  • When looking at the different digital cameras around I decided to purchase the canon SD550
  • The SD550 was only $350 which I think was a fantastic deal for a great little camera that can fit in my pocket

• by Emily
      I recently dropped my canon S400 digital camera and had to get a new one. When looking at the different digital cameras around I decided to purchase the canon SD550.

The SD550 is a lot like my S400 in design, it has a metal body which

make sit more durable when falls happen (and they do).

One big improvement in the SD550 from the S400 is in the cameras resolution.

The SD550 has a 7.

megapixel resolution so I can take still pictures big enough to print out as posters on my ...

• wall.

The digital camera also has a HUGE LCD screen that covers almost the entire back of the camera making it easier to shoot pictures and still be part of the action going on around me.

There are several pre-set lighting options in the camera, and

it also will allow you to go manual so you can get a little more creative with you picture taking and adjust when the camera cant on its own.

The SD550 was only $350 which I think was a fantastic deal for a great little camera that can fit in my pocket.

Canon SD550 Digital Camera

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43250772970531/k2311a0725/7.25.06