Tinactin Powder Spray  » Health  »
  • I was sure any drug store would likely carry some cures for this issue, and I did find quite a few antifungal treatments
  • While I did not think that I had this infliction, given that I do not walk anywhere public with bare feet, and do not frequent gyms or spas, I thought that it could not hurt to try one of these items
  • In the summer, when your feet are usually sweaty, I decided this would be a good product to have

• by Jessie Bahrey

I don’t actually have athlete’s foot, at least I don’t think I do, but my feet do suffer from flaking, itching and dryness now that I have moved to a dry climate. I did a bit of research, and since those are the same symptoms as athlete’s foot, I figured that I would self-diagnose and try to find a treatment on my own. I was sure any drug store would likely carry some cures for this issue, and I did find quite a few antifungal treatments.

While I did not think that I had this infliction, given that I do not walk

anywhere public with bare feet, and do not frequent gyms or spas, I thought that it could not hurt to try one of these items. I picked Tinactin Powder Spray, which claims to cure and prevent athlete’s foot as well as keeping feet dry and controlling odor.

In the summer, when your feet are usually sweaty, I decided this would be a good product to have. I shelled out the rather steep $11.

99, and took it home.

I read the packaging, which instructs the user to spray your foot twice a day for 4 weeks for the treatment of athlete’s foot, and to ...

• spray on cracked and itching feet at any time when needed.

After my shower, I sprayed my feet; the powder spray is cooling and feels very tingly on the skin. I also sprayed my runners and flats, because I hate having sweaty feet.

The powder spray actually soaks into the skin, which is a good thing as I really wouldn’t have wanted to have white feet, especially in sandals and open-toe shoes. The coolness felt good on a hot day.

So, I followed the instructions, and sprayed my feet twice a day for a month. Even though I continued running in the

heat almost every day, as well as hiking and playing tennis, the dryness and cracking, especially between my toes, went away in about a week.

Tinactin made all my shoes smell nice, and my feet did not get sweaty after spraying them, even after running many miles and sweating profusely everywhere else. My feet no longer itch at all, and if I did have athlete’s foot, it is gone.

I would say that even for those people who do not suffer from athlete’s foot, but want their feet to feel cool and dry all the time and have soft skin, Tinactin is a great product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341806729581130/k2311a0618/6.18.09