When you kiss me - Shania Twain  » Music  »
  • I really love this song, not just it is pleasant to the ears, but aside from that it has a sentimental reason why I love listening to this song

• by ladynight2880

When you Kiss Me was sung by Shania Twain,she is a great singer and very talented woman. A Canadian singer-songwriter, known for her prolific work.

When you Kiss Me is one of her song that I liked best.

More of a country song that suits every generation.

I really love this song, not just it is pleasant to the

ears, but aside from that it has a sentimental reason why I love listening to this song.

I used to be a singer in a band 3 years ago and I always love to sing this song, until my boyfriend proposed my hand for marriage and the song When you kiss me is what he used ...

• for his proposal.

The lyrics of the song has a deeper meaning especially if you’re madly in love, when you hear this song you will love more the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.

It talks about all the feeling and emotions and you can’t just stop yourself from

getting addicted to this song.

The song is one of the most favorite song Shania ever made, it was also included in her album entitled UP.

Every time I hear this song played in different radio station, I feel heaven again, because I remember the time I was walking the aisle while this song was sung.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141806729441130/k2311a0618/6.18.09