Acer laptops  » Laptops  »
0.5
  • This is a problem many people I know with an Acer laptop have experienced
  • I found this very annoying, and meant that I could not access all internet sites that I wanted
  • Another issue with Acer laptops, is the sound, the sound is so quiet at it's loudest I had to purchase speakers to plug in to hear sound properly

• by Sophie Howard

The Acer laptop range is one of the worst laptop providers I have ever seen. I own an Acer laptop, and it does not connect to the internet most of the time.

This is a problem many people I know with an Acer laptop have experienced.

Another problem with many Acer laptops, is the battery life.

The

battery will last less than an hour before it will need to be charged again.

The laptop overheats when it is charged, meaning that it slows down and is a nightmare to use.

The connection between the laptop charger and the plug is also awful.

I have had to buy three connection leads to charge it,

• due to the connection cable breaking.

Another problem with this laptop is that it often goes into ’safe mode’ without asking you.

I found this very annoying, and meant that I could not access all internet sites that I wanted.

Another issue with Acer laptops, is the sound, the sound is so quiet at it’s loudest I

had to purchase speakers to plug in to hear sound properly.

The appearence of Acer laptops is also awful, the laptops are black, however the keyboard is grey, making it look cheap and tacky.

One final issue is the USB plugs are all different sizes meaning that not all can be used.

Overall I do not reccommend Acer laptops at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631806729401130/k2311a0618/6.18.09