Lakme’s Flawless Creme Compact  » Cosmetics  »
  • My search ended when I found Lakme Flawless crème compact
  • I would strongly recommend this foundation cum concealer to all those who have dusky dry to normal skin
  • For all those using Flawless crème foundation I suggest that you dampen your cosmetic sponge a little before spreading the foundation over the face to get a sheer finished look

• by rm002

I had been on a shopping spree for the last few days looking for a good foundation as my best friends wedding was fast approaching and I needed to look my best for the occasion. My search ended when I found Lakme Flawless crème compact. The unique feature that attracted me to this product was the fact that it was a two in one product- a foundation cum concealer. I chose the ‘shell’ category of this crème compact as it seemed to blend well with my

color of my skin and gave my skin an excellent finished look.

As I started using this flawless crème compact I was amazed at the results. This creamy compact not only gave my skin a flawless appearance but made my skin look more healthy and glowing. Due to the presence of concealer in this crème compact foundation all my blemishes, pimples and fine lines seemed have disappeared making my face look naturally beautiful. The cosmetic sponge which is available with this flawless crème compact made application much easier as it helped to apply the foundation easily spread evenly over my face giving me a celebrity like appearance. This crème compact is a product of Lakme’s nine to five collections which gave me an additional advantage of wearing it longer than other normal products without having to worry about the regular touch ups. I no longer needed a separate concealer or a compact powder in my make up kit. Lakme’s flawless crème compact has not only managed to give my face a new refreshed ...

• Lakme's Flawless Creme Compact
      look but is also protects my skin from the sun, wind and air conditioners by forming a protective layer over my skin. This round shaped double compartment box with an attached mirror is easily portable and has now become a permanent accessory in my make up kit.

My parents were rather surprised when I showed them my photographs of my friends wedding. I never looked so beautiful in any of my previous photographs and the secret of this was - Lakme’s flawless crème compact. The photographs

appeared so natural that no one could say I had put on any kind of make- up. This crème compact is just magic. I would strongly recommend this foundation cum concealer to all those who have dusky dry to normal skin. This flawless crème compact is very precious to me and now I need to look no further.

Tip: For all those using Flawless crème foundation I suggest that you dampen your cosmetic sponge a little before spreading the foundation over the face to get a sheer finished look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311806729311130/k2311a0618/6.18.09